The Nigella called black cumin or nigella sativa is an aromatic plant with innumerable uses. Hair loss, chills, skin conditions, digestive disorders, its powerful antibacterial properties allow it to relieve many ailments.
Used since the dawn of time, it was found in the tomb of Pharaoh Tutankamon. The Romans even called it “a miraculous medicinal herb”! Cultivated in the countries of North Africa and the Middle East, the Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) said of this oil that it was “a cure for all diseases, except death.”
Little known in Europe, its multiple properties should yet be talked about. Discover them quickly, it will become a must in your pharmacy case!
Black seed oil and its health benefits:
Black seed is a plant rich in components found in essential oils, trace elements, carotene, omega 3, omega 6, B vitamins, enzymes necessary for the proper functioning of the body and antioxidants.
These are its main active ingredients, nigellonne and thymoquinone, which give it its incredible anti-bacterial, antihistamine and immunostimulant properties.
The oil of nigella is very used and for a long time in Chinese and herbal medicines. Subject of multiple studies, scientists also agree to attribute many virtues:
- Strengthens and stimulates the immune system, fights the symptoms of cooling
- Balances intestinal flora by destroying bad bacteria
- Reduces bloating and flatulence
- Stimulates digestion and relieves gastric and intestinal disorders
- Relieves joint pain
- Detoxifies the liver, regulates blood sugar levels
- Attenuates allergic reactions (pollen, dust, …)
- Fight against mycoses and parasites
- Protects the cardiovascular system, balances arterial blood pressure too high
- Attenuates headaches and migraines
- Stimulates memory and concentration by oxygenating the brain
Black Seed oil for the skin:
Purifying, antiseptic, soothing, moisturizing and regenerating, Black seed oil is very effective for skin problems. Not very fat, it quickly penetrates the epidermis without leaving a greasy film.
Healing and soothing, it will be particularly recommended in daily or punctual care against skin problems:
- Sunburn and light burns
- Cracks, crevices, skin peeling
- Skin conditions due to a fungus
- Cold sores
Black seed oil used in Skin Care Products:
Looking at the benefits of black seed oil, it’s know gaining popularity in skin care routines. More and more skin care brands are now opting to gain early advantage of black seed skin care products. Also acting on the skin, it treats, tones, repairs, regenerates and treats skin problems and possible infections of the skin.